Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Group Project


I had mixed emotions throughout the group project. There were points where I enjoyed it, but also points where I could get a little frustrated. It is hard when all of our group members have different schedules and things going on, but overall I think that it worked out pretty well.

In our group we discussed inclusion and we used prezi to do that. Not using powerpoint was a good idea and experimenting with prezi was kind of cool. I have used it before in high school, but it was a little bit different than what it was when i used it before. There were many different set ups that you could use and they were all very interesting and different.

We were all pretty cooperative for the most part. We usually were all in class working on it together, or researching on our own and then putting it all together. I think that maybe some of us could have put a little more effort forth to participate in the project as much as the rest of us. There were a few times where we were all talking to each other, but some of us did not respond or do what was asked of us, which is where it began to get frustrating. I think we could have done a bit better if we all were to collaborate a little bit more, but all in all, I think we ended up doing a pretty good job and finishing out the project with a good end.


2 comments:

  1. I totally understand your point of view, that is why I personally do not like working in groups. What aplications/programs did you use to share information throughout the project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture at the bottom! Lol.
    And I agree, I usually dislike working in groups, too. I lucked out this time...but I definitely know where you're coming from! :)

    ReplyDelete